Your care is our priority.
Services provided by Better Days Home Care are Skilled Nursing and Home Health Aide services. These include:
Skilled Nursing (RN, LPN)
- Complete comprehensive nursing assessment by an RN.
- Teaching of self-care techniques and prevention strategies with input from patients and caregivers.
- Personal Care and Hygiene Assistance: these services are provided by CNA, GNA, CMT under the supervision of an RN.
- Respite support for family care providers
- Light housekeeping duties including laundry
- Companionship/Home Health Aide
- 24-hour emergency support
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Social Worker
Care is provided in the patient’s home as ordered by the physician—frequently, daily, and on an on-call as needed basis, after hours, on holidays, and weekends.
Services are available on a 24-hour basis, seven (7) days a week as deemed necessary by the patient’s condition.
It shall be the policy of this agency to assure that patients have access to nursing resources after hours as indicated to answer questions, and provide medical support when his/her condition dictates.
Contact us at any time if you have other inquiries about our services or if you want to request for home care in Bowie, Maryland.