Better Days Home Care is dedicated to providing exceptional, cost-effective, family-focused care for the medically complex patient. Our goal is to meet the patient’s medical needs in the nurturing environment of their home. We also take measures to minimize the impact of the patient’s condition on the family while respecting the role of the family in the care of the patients.
About Better Days Home Care
Better Days Home Care functions as a Residential Service Agency, we provide short and long-term care on an intermittent part-time basis in the comfort of our patients’ home. We hold no discrimination towards our patients. Regardless of age, race, religion or origin, for all of your home care needs, we are here when you need us the most.
It shall be the policy of Better Days Home Care to maintain quality Home Care Programs consistent with the agency’s Mission Statement and the Patient’s Bills of Rights. Better Days Home Care has the following goals:
- To ensure that all patients are provided with quality and comprehensive health care services through a coordinated Plan of Care.
- To provide continuity of health care and to facilitate uninterrupted service within the health care system.
- To promote early recovery or maximum rehabilitation in the patient’s home environment.
- To provide effective channels of communication with the patient, physician and other organizations and providers within the health care community.
- To foster professional and personal satisfaction of all employees by maintaining a positive environment that stimulates pride and professional growth.
Better Days Home Care for Patients
The provision of Home Care services is guided by the philosophy of the agency. Our philosophy is:
- To adopt the appropriate philosophical approach in providing quality home care services
- To ensure quality home care to patients
- To provide continuity of home care for patients
We promote the patient’s value of life by:
- Minimizing negative patient illness and disability outcomes
- Maximizing potential patient level-of-independence outcomes
- Restoring, maintaining, and promoting patient health
- Paying attention to the unique physiological, safety, psychological, self-esteem, and self-actualization needs that require consideration in the patient’s plan of Home care
- Assisting the patient in searching for meaning in their personal life experiences surrounding the patient’s illness or disability
- Assisting in making choices and decisions about the provision of Home care services relative to the patient’s self-defined unique needs and according to the patient’s personal beliefs and values
- Exerting personal control over the patient’s personal life in collaborating with the Home Care staff members regarding the provision of services
Thank you for taking interest in our company. Contact us at any time if you have other inquiries or if you want to request for home care in Bowie, Maryland.